This website is run by entitledto. Entitledto is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone regardless of disability, capability or technology.
This page states our intention that our website is usable and accessible to all users and details some of the measures taken. This website's objectives are to conform to the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA.
Some of the measures we have taken to ensure our site is accessible include:
- Our website uses relative font sizes to enable users to change the size of text on the page.
- We use alternative text for all images on our website.
- All our web pages use valid XHTML.
- We conduct regular validation checks to ensure the HTML code of our web pages is valid.
- We run regular checks of our pages against accessibility testing tools and have been audited against WCAG AA.
If you experience problems accessing any of the information on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.